Gold Country District
Eagle Scout Advancement
NOTE: There have been slight updates to the Eagle Advancement process - download this helpful document.
To steamline the approval process for an Eagle Scout Project and prepare for the Board of Review, here's what to do:
- Download and prepare your Eagle Scout Project Workbook.
- Review the National BSA Eagle Scout Rank advancement process.
- Complete proposal section of the Eagle Scout Project Workbook describing your plans for your Eagle project.
- Bring the partially completed Workbook to the Eagle Project Review Board:
- Complete your Eagle project.
- Bring the completed Workbook and Eagle Application to the Stockton Scout office who will review it to make sure it's complete.
- Review the local Eagle Board of Review Instructions
- Complete the Board of Review.
- When the certificate is received from the National Office you can then set a date for your Eagle Court of Honor and order your Eagle Scout Award Kit, invitations, and other related items.
Have questions? Call the Stockton Scout Office (209-545-6320) for answers!