Gold Country District
Eagle Scout Advancement
To steamline the approval process for an Eagle Scout Project and prepare for the Board of Review, here's what to do:
- Download and prepare your Eagle Scout Project Workbook.
- Review the National BSA Eagle Scout Rank advancement process.
- Complete chapters 2 and 3 of the Eagle Scout Project Workbook describing your plans for your Eagle project.
- Bring the partially completed Workbook to the Eagle Project Review Board:
- Complete your Eagle project.
- Bring the completed Workbook to the Scout office who will review it to make sure it's complete. You can now order your Eagle Scout Award Kit, invitations, and related items, as needed.
- Review the local Eagle Board of Review Instructions
- Complete the Board of Review and set a date for your Eagle Court of Honor.
Have questions? Call the Stockton Scout Office (209-545-6320) for answers!