Gold Country District
Eagle Scout Advancement
NOTE: There have been slight updates to the Eagle Advancement process - download this helpful document.
To steamline the approval process for an Eagle Scout Project and prepare for the Board of Review, here's what to do:
- Click the link and follow the instruction on how to download your workbook. National Website
- Review the National BSA Eagle Scout Rank advancement process.
- Complete proposal section of the Eagle Scout Project Workbook describing your plans for your Eagle project.
- Bring the partially completed Workbook to the Eagle Project Review Board:
- Complete your Eagle project.
- Bring the completed Workbook and Eagle Application(Click here under Rank Advancement: Eagle Scout Rank Application) to the Stockton Scout office by the first Wednesday of the month it will then be reviewed it to make sure it's complete.
- Review the local Eagle Board of Review Instructions
- Complete the Board of Review.
- When the certificate is received from the National Office you can then set a date for your Eagle Court of Honor and order your Eagle Scout Award Kit, invitations, and other related items. For more information on the Eagle Court of Honor read Eagle Court of Honor Ceremonies
Have questions? Call the Stockton Scout Office (209-545-6320) for answers!